Elecom has back with introduced its latest wireless mouse, the M-IR02DR. Elecom newest mouse is powered by two AA alkaline batteries that can provide up to 625 hours of continuous operating time or 1852 days of standby time. It utilizes 2.4 GHz wireless technology that can be operated in a range of 10 meters from the receiver. This new wireless mouse come in five buttons design.
Elecom M-IR02DR wireless mouse has an IR LED sensor, a battery level indicator, a power switch, the mouse offers two DPI resolution 600 and 1600 (switchable), a nano USB receiver to communicate with your PC and laptop. It will be available in six optional colors black, blue, gold, pink, purple and white.
Elecom M-IR02DR wireless mouse will be released in mid-November with price of 4,200 Yen or around $54.
[ Via elecom ]
Other visitor also searched for:
- led wireless mouse
- Elecom Japan Introduces M-BL5DB Wireless Optical Mouse
- Elecom Released Three New USB Flash Drive
- Nexus Announces Silent Mouse with Backward and Forward Button
- Logitech Introduced Performance Mouse M950 and Anywhere Mouse with Darkfield Laser Tracking Technology
- Thermaltake Announces Level 10M Gaming Mouse